Behavioural Macroeconomics and Complexity program
• Di Guilmi C, Gallegati M, Landini S and Stiglitz JE (2020) ‘An analytical solution for network models with heterogeneous and interacting agents’, forthcoming in the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
Climate Change and Energy program
• Janda K and Kourilek J, ‘Residual shape risk on natural gas market with mixed jump diffusion price dynamics.’ Energy Economics, January 2020, vol. 85, article 104465, doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2019.07.025.
• Perdana S and Tyers R (2020) ‘Global climate change mitigation: strategic incentives’, The Energy Journal, Volume 41, No 3: 183-206.
Commodities and the Macroeconomy program
• Raghavan M (2020) ‘An analysis of the global oil market using SVARMA models’, Energy Economics, 104633.
Finance and the Macroeconomy program
• Arin K, Braunfels E and Doppelhoffer P (2020) ‘Revisiting the growth effects of fiscal policy: A Bayesian model averaging approach’, forthcoming in Journal of Macroeconomics.
• Hara N, Miyao R and Okimoto T (2020) ‘The effects of asset purchases and normalization of US monetary policy’, Econ Inq. doi:10.1111/ecin.12883.
• Okimoto T and Takaoka S (2020) ‘No-arbitrage determinants of credit spread curves under the unconventional monetary policy regime in Japan’, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Volume 64, January 2020, 101143.
• Pontines V (2020) ‘A Provincial view of consumption risk sharing in Korea: Asset classes as shock absorbers’, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, forthcoming (CAMA WP 23/2019)
Growth, Demographics and Productivity program
• Han J-S and Lee J-W, ‘Demographic change, human capital, and economic growth in Korea’, Japan & The World Economy 53 (2020) 100984. doi.org/10.1016/j.japwor.2019.100984.
• Lee J-W, ‘Convergence Success and the Middle Income Trap,’ The Developing Economies, 58(1), March 2020.
Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks program
• Asako Y, Funki Y, Ueda K, and Uto N, ‘(A)symmetric Information Bubbles: Experimental Evidence’, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 110, 103744, 2020.
• Eo Y and Lie D (2020) ‘Average Inflation Targeting and Interest-Rate Smoothing’, forthcoming on Economic Letters.
• Froyen RT and Guender AV, ‘A re-evaluation of the choice of an inflation target in the wake of the global financial crisis,’ forthcoming in New Zealand Economic Papers, 2020.
• Ueda K, ‘Dynamic Cost of Living Index for Storable Goods’, Economics Letters, 189, 109013, 2020.
Macroeconomic Theory program
• Maldonado WL, Egozcue JJ and Pawlowsky-Glahn V (2020) ‘No-arbitrage matrices of exchange rates: Some characterizations’, International Journal of Economic Theory. DOI: 10.1111/ijet.12249
Model Uncertainty and Macro-Econometrics program
• Colombo V and Paccagnini A (2020) ‘Does the credit supply shock have asymmetric effects on macroeconomic variables?’ forthcoming on Economic Letters.
• Kamber G and Wong B (2020) ‘Global Factors and Trend Inflation’, Journal of International Economics, vol.122(C), 103265 (CAMA WP 62/2019).
Multi-Country Models and Methods program
• Azwar Y and Tyers R (2020) ‘Indonesian macroeconomic policy through two crises’, Journal of the Southeast Asian Economies, forthcoming.