Martin Bodenstein of Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks Program:
- With Guerrieri L and Gust CJ, “Oil shocks and the zero bound on nominal interest rates”, Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 941-967, 2013.
Paul Burke of Climate Change and Energy Program:
- “The National-Level Energy Ladder and its Carbon Implications.” Environment and Development Economics 18(4): 484-503, 2013.
Joshua Chan of Model Uncertainty and Macroeconometrics Program:
- With Koop G, Potter SM, “A New Model of Trend Inflation”, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 31(1), pages 94-106, January 2013.
Iris Claus of Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks Program:
- “Is the value added tax a useful macroeconomic stabilization instrument?”, Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 366-374, 2013.
Creina Day of Economic Growth and Development Program:
- With Steve Dowrick, “Endogenous growth with R&D and human capital: the role of returns to scale”, Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 312-322, April, 2013.
Alexandre Dmitriev of Macroeconomic Theory Program:
- “Institutions and growth: evidence from estimation methods robust to weak instruments”, Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1625-1635, May 2013.
Mardi Dungey, Jan PAM Jacobs and Simon Van Norden of Finance and the Macroeconomy Program:
- “On the correspondence between data revision and trend-cycle decomposition,” Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 316-319, March 2013
Ippei Fujiwara of Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks:
With Nakajima T, Sudo N, Teranishi Y. “Global Liquidity Trap”. Journal of Monetary Economics 60(8), 2013.
With Hirose Y., “Indeterminacy and Forecastability”, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, forthcoming.
With Koerber L, Nagakura D. “Asymmetries in Government Bond Returns”, Journal of Banking and Finance 37(8), 2013.
With Kozo U. “Fiscal Multipliers and Spillovers under Global Liquidity Trap”, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 37(7), 2013.
With Ichiue H, Nakazono Y, Shigemi Y. “Financial Markets Forecasts Revisited: Are They Rational, Herding or Bold?”, Economics Letters 118(3), 2013.
Karel Janda of Climate Change and Energy Program:
- With Prusa J, Klimesova A. “Consumer Loss in Czech Photovoltaic Power Plants in 2010-2011.” Energy Policy, forthcoming.
Jan Libich of Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks Program:
- With Lenten, L. and Stehlík, P. (2013), ‘Policy Timing and Footballers’ Incentives: Penalties Before or After Extra-time? the Journal of Sports Economics, 14(6), pp629-655.
Philip Liu of Macroeconomic Theory Program:
- With Baumeister C and Mumtaz H, “Changes in the effects of monetary policy on disaggregate price dynamics”, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 543-560, 2013
- With Tang H and Cheung EC, “Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries”, Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116, 2013.
Yingying Lu of Climate Change and Energy Program:
- With Stegman A, Cai Y. “Emissions intensity targeting: From China’s 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen commitment” Energy Policy 61 (2013) 1164–1177.
Anthony (Tony) Makin of Macroeconomic Policy Frameworks Program:
- “Commodity prices and the macroeconomy: An extended dependent economy approach”, Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 80-88, 2013.
- With Narayan P. “Has International Borrowing or Lending Driven Australia’s Net Capital Inflow?”International Review of Economics and Finance 27 (2013), 134-143.
- With Narayan P. 2013. “Re-examining the ‘Twin Deficits’ Hypothesis: Evidence from Australia” Empirical Economics 45 (2013),817-829.
Peter N Smith of Finance and the Macroeconomy Program:
- With Abhakorn and Wickerns MR, “What do Fama-French factors add to C-CAPM?, Forthcoming in Journal of Empirical Finance, 2013. [CAMA Working Paper 23/2013]
- With Mendoza-Velazquez A, “Expected returns and the business cycle: the role of supply and demand shocks”, Forthcoming in Manchester School, 2013. [CAMA Working Paper 22/2013]
- With Clare A, Seaton J, Thomas S. “Trend following, risk parity and momentum in commodity futures”, International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, forthcoming.
- With Clare A, Seaton J, Thomas S. “Breaking into the blackbox: trend following, stop losses and the frequency of trading: the case of the S&P 500”, Journal of Asset Management, 2013, forthcoming.
David Stern of Climate Change and Energy Program:
- “Uncertainty Measures for Economics Journal Impact Factors”, Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 173-89, March 2013.
Takayuki Tsuruga of Open Economy Macroeconomics Program:
- With Crucini MJ and Shintani M, “Do Sticky Price Increase the Real Exchange Rate Volatility at the Sector Level?” European Economic Review, 62, 2013, pp. 58-72.
Mark Wright of Globalisation and Trade Program:
- With Fabina J, “Where has all the productivity growth gone?”, Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan., 2013.