- Kulish M, Morley J, Yamout N, Zanetti F, August 2023, Dutch Disease, Unemployment and Structural Change paper no. 38/2023.
- Imbs J, Pauwels L, March 2023, An Empirical Approximation of the Effects of Trade Sanctions with an Application to Russia paper no. 16/2023.
- Görtz C, Sakellaris P, Tsoukalas JD, January 2023, Firms’ Financing Dynamics around Lumpy Capacity Adjustments paper no. 04/2023.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilisation policies in OEM frameworks