- Tsuruga T, Wake S, February 2019, Money-financed fiscal stimulus: The effects of implementation lag paper no. 12/2019.
- Shibata A, Shintani M, Tsuruga T, November 2018, Current account dynamics under information rigidity and imperfect capital mobility paper no. 56/2018.
- Smith C, Thoenissen C, May 2018, Migration and business cycle dynamics paper no. 20/2018.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilization policies in OEM frameworks