- Imbs J, Pauwels LL, May 2020, High order openness paper no. 48/2020.
- Comunale M, April 2020, Shock dependence of exchange rate pass-through: A comparative analysis of BVARs and DSGEs paper no. 32/2020.
- Kollmann R, February 2020, Rational bubbles in non-linear business cycle models: Closed and open economies paper no. 06/2020.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilization policies in OEM frameworks