- Hoffmann M, Maslov E, Sorensen BE, October 2019, Small firms and domestic bank dependence in Europe’s great recession paper no. 76/2019.
- Comunale M, August 2019, An investigation of the exchange rate pass-through in the Baltic states paper no. 60/2019.
- Cheng D, Crucini MJ, Oh H, Yilmazkuday H, August 2019, Early 20th century American exceptionalism: Production, trade and diffusion of the automobile paper no. 58/2019.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilization policies in OEM frameworks