- Crucini MJ, Shintani M, Tsuruga T, April 2021, A behavioral explanation for the puzzling persistence of the aggregate real exchange rate paper no. 40/2021.
- Hoffmann M, Ruslanova L, February 2021, Softening the blow: US state-level banking deregulation and sectoral reallocation after the China trade shock paper no. 25/2021.
- Beames A, Kulish M, Yamout N, February 2021, Implications of the slowdown in trend growth for fiscal policy in a small open economy paper no. 18/2021.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilisation policies in OEM frameworks