- Kollmann R , September 2017, Tractable likelihood-based estimation of non- linear DSGE models paper no. 55/2017.
- Sekine A, Tsuruga T, July 2017, Effects of commodity price shocks on inflation: A cross-country analysis paper no. 45/2017.
- Comunale M, Striaukas J, April 2017, Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation: A review of literature and methods paper no. 29/2017.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilization policies in OEM frameworks