- Benigno G, Fornaro L, March 2017, Stagnation traps paper no. 22/2017.
- Kollmann R , March 2017, Explaining international business cycle synchronization: Recursive preferences and the terms of trade channel paper no. 21/2017.
- Benedict C, Crucini M, Landry A, August 2016, On what states do prices depend? Answers from Ecuador paper no. 51/2016.
The objective of the Open Economy Macroeconomics (OEM) Program is to further the development and testing of optimization-based OEM frameworks. The main focuses of interest of the program are:
- International transmission mechanisms in OEM frameworks
- International relative prices and the international transmission of shocks
- Cooperation and monetary and fiscal stabilization policies in OEM frameworks