Events 2005 and previous years
- Two-day conference co-hosted by CAMA, the European Central Bank and the Institute for International Policy (CAMA EVENT)
7-8 December 2005
- Seminar: "Small Open Economy DSGE Models: Specification, Estimation, and Model Fit"
Professor Bruce Preston (Columbia University)
1 July 2005
- Workshop (CAMA EVENT): "Globalisation and Regionalism"
Preparatory Workshop hosted by the European Central Bank and CAMA
27-28 June 2005
CAMA would like to extend its thanks to participants of the workshop, Recent Developments in VAR Modelling, held in Wellington, New Zealand on 20 May 2005.
CAMA and the Australian Commonwealth Treasury would like to extend its thanks to all participants in the 9th Australasian Macroeconomic Workshop.
- 9th Australasian Macroeconomic Workshop (CAMA EVENT)
15-16th April 2004
(hosted by CAMA and the Australian Commonwealth Treasury)
- Fiscal Policy and Financial Markets Symposium
28 October 2003
(hosted by RSPAS and CEPR, ANU in association with ICAP and SFE)
- Debt, Risk and the Role of Government: The Bond Market in a Wider Context
27 February 2003
(hosted by CEPR and RSPAS, ANU in association with ICAP)