The Retirement Incomes Policy Dialogue, to be held at the Australian National University in Canberra on 1 November, 2018, will bring together leading Australian and international experts, policy makers, researchers and commentators to consider current and future challenges for this important policy area.
Jointly presented by CEPAR and the Crawford School of Public Policy at ANU, the Retirement Incomes Policy Dialogue will explore retirement policy designs; choice and decision-making for retirement; and issues in policy implementation.
View the full program on the conference webpage.
Presenters and panelists include:
• Marian Baird – Professor and CEPAR Chief Investigator, The University of Sydney
• Hazel Bateman – Professor and CEPAR Chief Investigator, UNSW Sydney
• Axel Borsch-Supan – Director, Max Planck Institute for the Economics of Aging
• Philip Brown – Branch Manager, Policy Strategy and Investment, Department of Social Services
• Jeremy Cooper – Chairman, Retirement Income, Challenger
• Darren Kennedy – Principal Advisor, Retirement Income Policy Division, Australian Treasury
• David Knox - Senior Partner, Mercer
• Mike Orszag – Head of Research, Willis Towers Watson
• John Piggott – Scientia Professor and CEPAR Director, UNSW Sydney
• Susan Thorp – Professor and CEPAR Associate Investigator, The University of Sydney
• Peter Whiteford – Professor and CEPAR Associate Investigator, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University